Mô tả sản phẩm
High temperature bentone clay grease with molybdenum disulfide
- Industrial applications
- Lubrication of slow moving mechanisms subjected to very high temperatures and repeated shocks. The presence of molybdenum disulfide will guarantee good lubrication, and avoid any jamming or sticking.
- Allows peak temperatures up to 220°C, provided that the period of operation at this temperature is limited and that the equipment is re-greased frequently.
- Total Caloris MS 23 grease offers the possibility of working in a corrosive atmosphere due to its resistance to mild alkaline and acidic solutions.
- Always avoid contamination of the grease by dust and/or dirt when applying. Preferably use a pneumatic pump system. It is recommended to clean all components before using Total Caloris MS 23 and to avoid any mixture/dilution of the grease with conventional greases.
- ISO 6743-9: L-XAEEA 2/3
- DIN 51502: MF2/3P – 15
- Shock resistant
- Resistant to acid solutions
- Excellent mechanical stability.
- Excellent resistance to high loads and repeated shock loading due to the presence of Molybdenum disulfide.
- Very good anti-wear properties
- Resistant to mild alkaline and acidic solutions
||CALORIS MS 23
||ASTM D 217/DIN 51 818
|Operating temperature range
||-15 to 160
|Penetration at 25°C
||ASTM D 217/DIN51 818
||IP 396/NFT 60102 C
|Kinematic viscosity of the base oil at 40°C
||ASTM D 445/DIN 51 562-1/ISO 3104/IP71
Bao bì: Phuy 50kg
Thông số kỹ thuật:
Đang cập nhật…